Monday, May 24, 2010

Third day 24.05

Actually, I do not know where to start. Maybe I should say that for me it is very hard to start the day and wake up. But after breakfast it is usually better and today the breakfast was very good. The communication between different countries are getting more and more better. During the day Spanish learned quite lot Estonian and vice versa. We know the elementary things and some funny things, too. Like how to say in Spanish:"I like your eyes." It is:"Me gustan tus ojos."

Jaanus Järva, an estonian phothographer, visited us after breakfast and talked about how to take a good picture, which is the good light to use and so on. In my opinion it was very nice presentation and I got some good tips to follow. After that we had to go outside and take some photos of water. It was easy and hard in the same time because it was raining and quite cold but raindrops were everywhere and it was not hard to find water:) Every group had to find their best pictures of the water and teachers selected the winner. They also chose the best picture of city tour which happened yesterday. But all the groups were very good at phothographing.

I think the main topic of this day was "photos and taking pictures." All students enjoyed it and we are looking forward to doing the next things.

No comments:

Post a Comment